Bells are ringing merrily, colourful eggs are hatching and children are getting restless... No doubt about it, it's Easter weekend!
We've got a whole host of activities planned so that young and old alike can make the most of this family celebration.
A hare leaping among the vines is the first thing you see when you arrive at the hotel. With this emblematic sculpture by Barry Flanagan, it was impossible for the magic of Easter not to take hold of Les Sources de Caudalie.
An egg hunt and a special Easter lunch at La Table du Lavoir
Sunday 9 April :
- 11am: For a successful Easter weekend during your stay at Les Sources de Caudalie, we invite children to join us on Sunday 9 April at 11am at reception for an egg hunt in the Bee Garden. A group photo will then be taken in front of the vine bearers, followed by an Easter nest-making activity at the Tonnelier. (Free activity, reserved for children staying at the hotel only. Please book in advance)
- 12.30pm: An Easter lunch with a menu specially concocted for the occasion awaits you at La Table du Lavoir - €65 per person, excluding drinks (booking required)
A family experience full of excitement... and delicious treats!
Additional activities :
- Free loan of bicycles and tennis rackets
- Children's playroom - free access
- Baby-sitter available - €35 per hour
These activities are available by reservation only, and our concierge team will be happy to help you create a tailor-made stay for your unique memories.
Information and booking: