- Coffee masterclass
To awaken the barista in you.
Whether you're a coffee enthusiast or just a hobbyist looking for advice, our team will teach you all the tricks and methods of coffee extraction during a personalised masterclass.
Course organised on request, €55 per person.
Course available in the morning on Friday 23, Saturday 24, Friday 30 and Saturday 31 December
- Mixology course
The shaker will hold no secrets for you!
Join our bar, the French Paradox, for a mixology class.
This is your chance to discover delicious creations using local spirits, and our team will teach you all the tricks of the trade for making tasty cocktails.
75 per person.
Courses available Monday to Thursday from 3.30 to 4.30 pm from 19 to 29 December.
- Wine and food pairing tastings
We're offering a tasting session of a sweet or savoury dish accompanied by a glass of wine with our sommelier in the ROUGE gourmet shop at 4pm.
The tasting programme
- Monday 26 December: Chocolate truffle tasting, with Côtes Roannaise 2020 Domaine Serol wine (retail price 35€)
- Tuesday 27 December: Cheese tasting accompanied by a Sauternes 2015 CHT Coutet wine (retail price 55€)
- Wednesday 28 December: Tasting of foie gras Montagne 2020 Domaine Aline Beaune (retail price 65€)
- Thursday 29 December: Saint-Jacques with a Smith Haut Lafitte 2018 white wine (retail price 70€)
- Fridays 23 and 30 December: Oysters prepared in a variety of ways accompanied by KRUG champagne (sale price 65€)
To find out about our year-round activities, go to ihere.
Activities are available by reservation only. Our concierge team will be happy to help you tailor your stay to your needs. for unique memories.
Information and booking: