GRAND CRU EXPERIENCE
Enjoy a 3-night stay in one of our lovingly decorated Signature Suites. You'll love its private terrace overlooking the white grapes of Château Smith Haut Lafitte. The perfect place for a soothing breakfast. But that's just the beginning - don't forget that this weekend was designed for wine lovers!
You will leave by helicopter to discover the Bordeaux vineyards from the air, then you will land in one of the Grands Crus Classés of the region for a unique and exclusive visit and tasting, before starting your return flight to our Palace des Vignes.
In the evening, you'll enjoy a private aperitif in our Tour de la Dégustation, followed by a 7-course dinner in the double Michelin-starred restaurant La Grand'Vigne**. A unique moment in this fascinating setting overlooking the vines of Château Smith Haut Lafitte. You'll have the pleasure of savouring Nicolas Masse's refined cuisine, steeped in our beloved vineyards.
To end this stay in style, a unique masterclass will await you at Château Smith Haut Lafitte. The opportunity to taste 6 of the best vintages of the Château and to understand the work and know-how of the teams.
Not forgetting the possibility of savouring all the benefits of vines and grapes with our Caudalie Grand Luxe Cure, to be pampered in the heart of the vineyards.
Our Grand Cru experience includes :
- Three nights in a Signature Suite, including breakfast served in the restaurant La Grand'Vigne as a buffet, or delivered to the room
- A private aperitif in the Tour de la Dégustation, followed by dinner in our double Michelin-starred restaurant La Grand'Vigne in 7 stages with wine and food pairings (subject to availability).
- Helicopter flight over the Bordeaux vineyards
- A private, tailor-made visit to a Chateau Grand Cru Classé in the region
- An exclusive masterclass at Château Smith Haut Lafitte, including the tasting of 6 superb vintages
- A two-day Grand Luxe Cure in our Vinothérapie® Spa (subject to availability)
Offer for 2 adults, from €9,228